Pepper Crusted Steak
Cooking for yourself does not have to be a chore, it’s an excuse to go wild. Whatever steak you choose from our meat boxes, this powerful pepper-crusted juicy steak will be a delight in under ten minutes.
Preparation time: less than 30 mins
Cooking time: less than 10 mins
Serves: Serves 1
• 200g/7oz sirloin steak
• 1 small free-range egg, lightly beaten
• 2 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• green salad, to serve
1. Dip the steak in the beaten egg and sprinkle with the pepper to coat.
2. Heat the olive oil in a non-stick frying pan and fry the steak for four minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking.
3. Leave the steak to rest for 5 minutes before serving with the salad.
Keep up-to-date with The Meat Box Company Newsletter
Sign up for our newsletter to get news and special offers in your inbox.