We deliver 5 days a week, Tuesday to Saturday!
We use DPD Next Day delivery service for all deliveries and we aim to despatch orders within 24hrs of receiving them through our website.
We offer a weekday flat rate delivery charge of £5.95 per order with deliveries on a Saturday costing £12. Delivery includes an award winning environmentally friendly wool liner to help keep the meat frozen. There are a number of ways you can recycle the wool liner, click here for more information.
Upon arrival of your order, please put the product in your freezer as soon as possible. If some thawing has occurred in transit please be assured it is safe to refreeze as all of our meat is cut fresh, Vac packed and blast frozen.
All orders are subject to stock availability and customers should note that in adverse weather conditions, deliveries may be delayed.
In the rare event that there is any problem with your delivery, you can be fully assured that we will do everything possible to make it right. We value and seek long-term relationships with our customers. All manner of concerns will be addressed to the best of our ability.
- Our website allows a future delivery date to be selected, simply order and DPD will send you a text message once they pick up the box and deliver it on your chosen day.
- Orders are despatched between Sunday – Friday (Bank holidays are exceptions)
- Orders placed by midday Sunday to Friday will be despatched on the same day via DPD next day delivery.
- Orders placed over a weekend or Bank Holiday will be dispatched on the next working day.
- During the Covid 19 period DPD are instructed to leave the parcel at your door or in the immediate vicinity as per your delivery instructions. If you provide your mobile number or email, you will be updated with a one-hour delivery window by SMS or email.
- Customers should please be aware that packages cannot be collected from a DPD collection point or shop as the frozen packages will need to be delivered to the customer as quickly as possible.
- The excellent DPD system lets you track your parcel throughout its journey, please follow the instructions on the SMS or you can track it online at www.dpd.co.uk.
Due to the nature of our product, we can only ship to mainland UK and postcodes that offer a next day service. If you live in any of the following areas we cannot deliver frozen produce to you.
Scottish Highlands – AB35-38, AB52-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
Scottish Islands – HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3
Northern Ireland – all postcodes
Keep up-to-date with The Meat Box Company Newsletter
Sign up for our newsletter to get news and special offers in your inbox.