400g pork sausage meat
1 garlic clove
1 teaspoon orange zest
Chopped parsley, to season
Salt and pepper, to season
Ready-to-roll puff pastry (or make your own!)
1 beaten egg
1. Preheat oven to 180Cfan/ 200C and lightly grease the baking sheet.
2. Add your sausage meat to a large bowl. Finely chop the garlic and add to the meat along with the orange zest and cinnamon. Season the mixture with parsley, salt and pepper to your taste then set aside.
3. Lightly flour a clean surface and roll out the pastry. Cut in half lengthways (for large rolls, smaller strips for smaller) and spread the cranberry sauce down the middle of each section- leaving space on either side. Don’t add too much cranberry as it will leak out when cooking.
4. Divide sauce meat and spread across pastry in a cylindrical shape. Add the brie in slices across the top of the sausage meat.
5. Brush one edge of the pastry with the beaten egg, then fold the other bare side over the sausage meat to join the other side, keeping the sausage tightly inside. Use a fork to press ion the edges for a crimping look and cut away any excess.
6. Cut each roll into 4 and add to sits in the top of each to release the steam whilst cooking. Brush the remaining egg over the top then bake for 25 mins until golden.
7. Allow to cool and serve warm.