These Tiny Toads are the cutest take on the traditional toad in the hole recipe. Perfect for canapes and nibbles for any event.
Easy | 40mins | Serves 12
2-3 tbsp sunflower oil
50g plain flour
12 mini cocktail sausages or cut up sausage
- Preheat oven to 180C Fan / 200C / gas 6
- Pour 1/2 tsp of oil in to the bottom of a deep 12 hole mini muffin tray.
- Pour the milk in to a jug and add the egg, flour and a pinch of salt and whisk together until it becomes a smooth batter.
- Place the muffin tray in the oven for 1 minute to heat up the oil.
- Quickly fill the cups 2/3 full with batter (they will rise).
- Drop a piece of sausage in to each cup and bake for 20-25 mins or until golden brown and risen.
- Serve and enjoy your Tiny Toads.
Keep up-to-date with The Meat Box Company Newsletter
Sign up for our newsletter to get news and special offers in your inbox.